Friday, February 19, 2016

Valentine's Card & card class

I made a couple Valentine's cards using the same die but embellished differently.  (I used the flutter tree die from Spellbinders)  Using kraft cardstock I cut out the tree.  The die set includes dies for cutting out various sizes of the butterflies so I cut those out using red cardstock.  After layering my background I adhered the tree using liquid adhesive due to the thinness of the branches.  I placed the red butterflies all over matching the size. For the other card I decided to cut out most of the butterflies to create a more barren tree.  I tried to leave as many branches as I could.  I used 2 sizes of heart punches to punch out hearts and attached them in random order on the tree.  For both cards I used the 2013 Close to my Heart Stamp of the Month set (S1301) for the sentiment.



I also did a class for a group of ladies and we made a masculine card & an Easter card. Here are those cards we did. 





Thanks for stopping by & Happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment