Friday, October 30, 2015

So excited

Close to my Heart has some great new things in store for the Seasonal Expressions catalog coming out in January.  I am just too excited as I saw a sneak peak and I can't wait to get my hands on it.  I will be going to a workshop event in December for this new kit so I will get to play with it before it becomes available to you.  It looks FABULOUS!!  I will post more about all the new items once I get the ok from corporate.

I will also be planning a Christmas card class in November to make 10 cards (2 of each design) using the White Pines collection.  (I will post a photo once I get them completed)  If you are interested in doing this type of class let me know so I can prepare the needed items.  Once a date has been set I will add it to my events tab.

Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment